Monday, March 22, 2010

Funny kids!

When my son, JT, was about five, I asked him, “Would you still kiss me when you are 10? “Yes, of course”. “What about when you are 15, coz teenagers don’t like to kiss their moms then?” “I will still kiss you!” “What about when you turn 25?” “Of course”. “What about when you are 50?” He looked at me like he thought I was silly and with a laugh exclaimed, “Mama, you’ll be dead!” - he’s now 14 and does not give me a hug anymore unless he is forced to.

Same son, same age - My husband, son, and I were in the car and we were just talking about how smart and funny JT was. We asked him why he was funny and smart. He said he didn’t know. I said, “It’s because you have your Dada’s genes”. And he said…”No way, they’re too big!”

When Sammy was 2 yr old, he loved chocolate milk and whenever he asks for some, his dad (Jon) would ask him, “What do you say?”. “Thank you”. Jon would say, “no, the other one.” “Pleeeasee?” …then he gets his drink. One morning Sam once again asked for chocolate milk. Jon asked him again, “what do you say?” Sam replied, “The other one!”. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment